Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] How can I tell what row has been inserted into Firebird db via JSP
Author unordained
---------- Original Message -----------
From: Mark Rotteveel <mark@...>
> If you use executeUpdate() or getUpdateCount() on Statement it returns
> the number of affected rows (it actually returns either the number of
> inserts, deletes or updates; whichever is the highest number).
>
> You can also access this information by casting the statement to
> org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FirebirdStatement and using getDeletedRowsCount(),
> getInsertedRowsCount() or getUpdatedRowsCount()
> Mark Rotteveel
------- End of Original Message -------

Hmmm, not really what I meant. Those still just return "global counts". What I
was meaning was something like this:

Executing statement...
Statement executed (elapsed time: 0.625s).
5298 fetches, 38 marks, 121 reads, 1 writes.
4 inserts, 5 updates, 0 deletes, 623 index, 0 seq.
Delta memory: 2054240 bytes.
BT_LOGS: 1 inserts.
BT_FLAG_REF: 2 updates.
BT_LOANS: 1 updates.
BT_FLAG_LOANS: 2 updates.
BT_EVENT_REF_HEAD_MOD: 1 inserts.
LO_LOANS: 1 inserts.
LO_EVENT_REF_HEAD_MOD: 1 inserts.
1 row affected directly.
Total execution time: 1.844s

I'm talking about that section in the middle, with the counts per-table. I really
ought to just poke at their source. Thanks though!

-Philip