Subject Re: INSERT...RETURNING error with embedded db
Author pcmilhouse
I had always the same error at first attempt to db connection:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: <init>
at org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.jni.JniGDSImpl.native_isc_dsql_prepare(Native Method)
at org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.jni.BaseGDSImpl.iscDsqlPrepare(BaseGDSImpl.java:545)
at org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.GDSHelper.prepareStatement(GDSHelper.java:189)
at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractStatement.prepareFixedStatement(AbstractStatement.java:1550)
at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractStatement.internalExecute(AbstractStatement.java:1532)
at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractStatement.executeQuery(AbstractStatement.java:214)
at org.firebirdsql.pool.StatementHandler.invoke(StatementHandler.java:105)
at $Proxy1.executeQuery(Unknown Source)

Maybe I'm using wrong library...could you send me last compiled dll? Which libraries I need for embedded connection?