Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] java.library.path
Author Catalin Florean
Hi,

I am using this url to connet from Tomcat to my local Windows Firebird server:
url="jdbc:firebirdsql:127.0.0.1/3050:C:\Projects\DATA.GDB"

On my remote Linux Firebird server I am using this one:
url="jdbc:firebirdsql:local:/var/interbase/data.gdb"
but I have put jaybird21.so in my path.

I am using Jaybird version 2.1.1 and Firebird 2.

Catalin.