Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] jaybirdwiki.firebirdsql.org
Author Lester Caine
Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
> Mark Rotteveel wrote:

>>> Seems OK from here ....
>>> But there have been some messages on the other firebird lists about a DNS
>>> problem which is preventing some people accessing firebirdsql.org - so where
>>> is it directing you?
>>>
>> I am one of those persons, although right now www.firebirdsql.org is
>> working fine.
>>
>> When I resolve http://jaybirdwiki.firebirdsql.org/ I get the IP address
>> 113.29.236.168
> May be this DNS problems we are having is related to this?
>
> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2009-07-29-027-35-NW-NT
I get the impression that THIS problem is about shutting down DNS servers
rather than modifying their data to push you to other sites. In this case the
DNS server is simply supplying 'duff' information, so needs to be identified.
Which DNS server you access will probably be set by your ISP, so a bug report
to them is probably in order?

> For me, jaybirdwiki.firebirdsql.org and firebirdsql.org is always
> working fine.
Same here ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL