Subject Re: Problem with Jaybird 2.2 or 2.1 and Firebird 2.5 beta 1
Author Peter Welch
Adriano,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't understand your questions. I didn't know I had a choice of drivers. What I've been doing is attaching the Jaybird-full-2.1.6.jar file (for Java 1.4) to the Rhapsody Database Communication Points. I tried Jaybird 2.2 with the same result.

There is no reference to 64 bit in any of the downloads from the Wiki, nor native versus java -- except that the early Jaybird 1.0 was pure java.

Pete