Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Database Introspection with Jaybird
Author Fidel Viegas
On Thu, Feb 7, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Roman Rokytskyy <rrokytskyy@...> wrote:
> Check the
>
> CREATE TABLE mytable( id AS INTEGER);
>
> and then using the "mytable" string get the columns for the table. But
> this is quite legitimate test case.

Hi Roman, I hadn't noticed this properly. I was using the table name
without quoting, that is why it was working. If you create the table
above, and then you try to call it using the string, it will obviously
fail, because firebird stores the table names in uppercase. This
doesn't even work if you use isql. Now, if you declare them using the
delimiters, then it should work. Was this what you were trying to
demonstrate?

Did you run any more tests on the driver?

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Fidel.