Subject Re: JDBC 2.1.1 and Coldfusion MX 7
Author Plutarco
Hi, I setup Coldfusion MX 7 to use firebird 2.0
but have this error message

GDS Exception. 335544569. Dynamic SQL Error SQL error code = -204
Table unknown PEDIMENTOS At line 1, column 15

The error occurred in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\iON\prueba.cfm: line 1
Called from C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\iON\prueba.cfm: line 1
Called from C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\iON\prueba.cfm: line 1

1 : <cfquery name="test" datasource="pruebas" username="SYSDBA"
password="masterkey">
2 : select * from pedimentos
3 : </cfquery>

SQL select * from pedimentos
DATASOURCE pruebas
VENDORERRORCODE 335544569
SQLSTATE HY000

my datasource "pruebas" (DBfirebird= test.ddi) include table
named "pedimentos" with two fields "trafico" and "pedimento" I check
this with IBExpert, but i dont understand GDS Exception

anyone can help me

Many thanks

Plutarco

--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Hickman" <mikehi@...>
wrote:

> Thanks to Claus Heeg and Ramon for replying and setting me on the
> right track.
>
> So easy and logical once when the configuration is pointed out.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Mike Hickman

> --- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "rockxwre" <rockxwre@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Mike,
> >
> > Haven't tried it in MX 7 but in MX 6 you could do the following:
> >
> > - copy the necessary jars (jaybird-full-2.1.0.jar and maybe
more) to
> > \CFusionMX\wwwroot\WEB-INF\lib folder;
> > - restart ColdFusion;
> > - go to the ColdFusion Administrator;
> > - go to Datasources;
> > - fill in a Data Source Name, choose the Driver "other" and
> > click "Add";
> > - a new form appears, fill in JDBC URL, this is something like:
> > jdbc:firebirdsql://localhost:3050/<path-to-db>
> > - fill in the Driver Class: org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver;
> > - fill in the Username and Password fields;
> > - click "Submit";
> > - check if it works by using the Verify button.
> >
> > Done!
> >
> > Since there are no big differences on this part in MX 7, I
expect
> > this should work for you too.
> >
> > Bye,
> > Ramon
> >
> > --- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Hickman" <mikehi@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Does anyone have any experience using the Driver with
Coldfusion
> > MX 7 ?
> > >
> > > I am testing Coldfusion Developer edition for use with
Firebird 1.5