Subject Re: jaybird-2.0.0 and JBoss
Author tsangccn
--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Roman Rokytskyy"
<rrokytskyy@a...> wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > My application runs OK in JBoss 4.0.2 with JayBird 1.5.5 and
> > JDK1.5.0_04. But when I try jaybird-2.0.0RC1JDK_1.5, my
application
> > fails with NameNotBoundException.
> > (java:/HrJxPjDS not bound)
>
> There must be an exception in the log...

I found the following in JBoss's log

[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] Starting
jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=HrJxPjDS
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] Not setting
config property 'TransactionIsolation'
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] Not setting
config property 'Encoding'
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] Not setting
config property 'Database'
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] setting property:
TransactionIsolationName to value TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] Starting failed
jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=HrJxPjDS
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The class 'class
org.firebirdsql.jca.FBManagedConnectionFactory' has no setter for
config property 'TransactionIsolationName'

But I have not put the TransactionIsolationName property in my ds.xml

Thanks
C. N.