Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Re: Problem when using Firebird + Hibernate + Blob fields
Author Letícia Álvares Barbalho
I'm so sorry. I didn't do a "clean and build" before re-running it.... mea
culpa.
Now I did it and you're right, the error is gone. But still, it doesn't
insert the value I entered, inserting something like [B@4fdf11... apparently
everything I did is right, but if it doesn't work is because it isn't right
:)
Could anyone help me by pointing an exemple of simple blob manipulation?
Even if it's a non-hibernate example... maybe it'll clear my thoughts.

Thank you all very much

--
Letícia Álvares Barbalho
leticia.barbalho@...