Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] client-dll issue
Author Karl Zellnig
first, i'm sorry because it's no java issue.

i use ibexpert to design my database and changed the client.dll from
gds32.dll
to fb_client.dll, shipped with the fb.

i tried to reproduce this error, but i can't do this :(

it seems to be an ibexpert problem.

thanks for fast reply. next time, if db-design has finished,
i'll have many jdbc questions ;)

br, karl