Subject Re: CallableStatement.getParameterMetaData() fails
Author trefork
--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Roman Rokytskyy"
<rrokytskyy@a...> wrote:
> Why cannot you use SELECT * FROM ADD_NUMBERS(?, ?) syntax? (It does not
> work with CallableStatement though, only with PreparedStatement).

For some reason, the ResultSet.next() returns false, but no exception.
When debugging, I can tell that it's reaching the SP, because there's
1 column named RES identified, but I can't quite determine why false
is returned on next().

As a side note, it appears that ResultSet fetch size is ignored, and
the fetch size defined on Statement is used regardless. I'm setting
ResultSet.setFetchSize(1), but the default fetch size of 400 is used
in FBStatementFetcher.fetch().

Thanks,
Nils