Subject Re: Another backup error
Author nagypapi
I'm just hitting myself, because I found out the cause of the error:
Do not use relative paths when setting Backup path, use absolute paths

Anyway, either a more informative exception or the possibility to use
relative paths might help the next poor chap :)

John

--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Roman Rokytskyy"