Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Building the libjaybird2.so on Linux
Author William L. Thomson Jr.
On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 22:05 +0100, Roman Rokytskyy wrote:
> > No I mean the jaybird-full-2.0.1.jar instead of just jaybird-full.jar.
> > Versions are totally normal on .so and if I need to provide an legacy
> > symlinks I need to know.
>
> Exactly what I meant. What prevents you from creating symlinks
> jaybird-full-2.0.jar and jaybird-full.jar in your
> /usr/share/jdbcX-firebird/lib/ directory?

I guess nothing, I will add that to the ebuild then. Just not what I am
used to. Oh actually I can think of why. Because Netbeans resolves
symlinks and most times does not use them. It might have changed with NB
5, I have not confirmed. But was a big problem with 3.6. My symlinks
were useless.

--
Sincerely,
William L. Thomson Jr.