Subject RE: [Firebird-Java] Feature not supported (JDBC-JCA 1.5.5)
Author Ron Wilcom
Do you mean for your SQL to be:

SELECT GID,UID,FULL_NAME

FROM USERS
WHERE USER_NAME='USER';

-----Original Message-----
From: vandy899 [mailto:vandy899@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 6:43 PM
To: Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Firebird-Java] Feature not supported (JDBC-JCA 1.5.5)

Hi,

I'm using JDBC-JCA 1.5.5 in the following code:
cn = DriverManager.getConnection(config.getProperty("SecDBPath"),props);
Statement stmt = cn.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY,
ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);

ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT GID,UID,FULL_NAME from USERS
WHERE USER_NAME=USER");

Tomcat 5.0.28 is telling me that an error occurs on the last line (the
only thing in props is the username and password).

The stack trace is as follows:
org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: GDS Exception. 335544569. Dynamic
SQL Error
SQL error code = -901
feature is not supported
at
org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractStatement.executeQuery(AbstractStatement.ja
va:169)
at
datasource.WebappDataSource.makeConnection(WebappDataSource.java:111)
at servlets.PdfServlet.service(PdfServlet.java:136)
... A load of other irrelevant junk

Would anyone know what feature I'm using that I oughtn't to be?

Cheers,

Michael

_____

Yahoo! Groups Links