Subject AW: AW: [Firebird-Java] Q. for _serious dababase developers - app. example, dev. tools
Author Burghard W.V. Britzke
What does it mean: ³got messed up!²?
Does it mean that you don¹t understand the translated site?
Did you start the guibuilder-applet from this website?
You are indeed able to create a userinterface and test it from scratch
there.
You may not test a database connection there but if you want some help or
hints download the guibuilder and install it (may be in eclipse?) I can send
a small firebird-example to you and give you a smal introduction by e-mail
But we should do it off-topic (may be it is not interesting here in the
list).

If you send me a smal data model per DDL(SQL) I can build you a small app
that lists the contents of a table and enables you to modify records.

sincerely
--
_ _ _