Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Re: Pooling Connection with FBWrappingDataSource
Author Lucio nuñez
My problems are about the basic knowledge, it means:

¿How many connections must I have to make a good performance app?
¿How many statements or PreparedStatements per Connection must I do?
¿How many max ResultSets or RowSets must I do?

Thank you.

Roman Rokytskyy <rrokytskyy@...> wrote:

> which is the best way to get a fast connection?
> DriverManager or FBWrappingDataSource?
>
> I'm doing a standalone, and I've heard about the best yaw is to use
> FBWDS, but when I try to do it, I get a lot of problems.

I would say "any connection pool". FBWrappingDataSource is one of
them. Can you describe the problems you get?

Roman