Subject Re: JNI and events - anybody out there!!
Author blahclayton
FYI
I have now upgraded to use firebird 1.5.1 super server and the api
call (isc_wait_for_event) to get firebird database events working,
works both on windows and linux using JNI.

I will having a word with my boss after xmas/new year to try and
share the code as I think it may be useful for many java users.

Merry Xmas & Happy New year
Nina

--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Roman Rokytskyy"
<rrokytskyy@a...> wrote:

> > I have posted this question (see previous post) on the firebird-
java
> > forum with little response so I was wondering if anybody has even
tried
> > created a JNI to wait for database events?
>
> > Has anybody had success on Linux?
>
> I'm afraid you're the first person trying this from Java.
Unfortunatelly I