Subject Shoot store procedures in Firebird
Author Cristina Velasco
Hi,

Can I shoot store procedures on Firebird on daily basis according to an schedule?..

Regards,

Cristina

Roman Rokytskyy <rrokytskyy@...> wrote:
> FYI - we are using Java 1.5.0 - haven't seen any problems yet using
> the current JayBird 1.4.x version - but would rather used a
> definitive 1.5.0 build.

You can use JayBird for JDK 1.4.x version unless you try connection pooling.
Because of incompatible changes in the javax.naming.* classes by introducing
Hashtable instead of Hashtable it will not work (most likely
VerifyError, or IncompatibleChangeError, or some other error).

Roman

Yahoo! Groups Links