Subject Re: Problem with Win2000, Firebir 1.5 and driver 1.5.4 with Blob...
Author phil_hhn
--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Roman Rokytskyy"
<rrokytskyy@a...> wrote:
> > So what is the change between 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 that breaks this under
> > win2000 only?
>
> Here's the list of changes
>
> 2004-10-09 added mapping between HP-UX and Cp1252 encodings
> 2004-10-09 added code to solve the issue when database has encoding
NONE and

<snip snip>

> test/org/firebirdsql/gds/TestFatalErrors.java:
>
> Rest changes have nothing to do with the driver itself.
>
> Roman

Is the JDBC driver open source? If it is - and before I look at any
code - can you tell me is there any code that is dependant on the
version of the operating system?
I.e if (win2000) do this or that? Are there any special exceptions (on
a per-OS basis) for handling files, processes, threads, security, etc?