Subject Re: JDBC disconnects by itself
Author pp0475
--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Roman Rokytskyy"
<rrokytskyy@a...> wrote:

> Can be a bug in pool (very unlikely), but most likely it is a bug in
your
> application. Check the stack trace of the attached SQLException to
see the
> place where the close() method was called.
>
> Roman

Umm.. The issue is that I don't call close() method anywhere within my
application. The connection seems to disappear by itself.

Attached SQLException:

Object closed.org.firebirdsql.pool.ObjectCloseTraceException: Object
closed. at
org.firebirdsql.pool.PooledConnectionHandler.handleConnectionClose(PooledConnectionHandler.java:390)
at
org.firebirdsql.pool.PooledConnectionHandler.deallocate(PooledConnectionHandler.java:181)
at
org.firebirdsql.pool.PingablePooledConnection.internalClose(PingablePooledConnection.java:256)
at
org.firebirdsql.pool.PingablePooledConnection.deallocate(PingablePooledConnection.java:270)
at
org.firebirdsql.pool.PooledConnectionQueue.shutdown(PooledConnectionQueue.java:179)