Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Re: Test results: JayBird vs Interclient on blob select on Linux and Windows
Author Phil Shrimpton
On Friday 28 February 2003 19:14, you wrote:

Hi,

> 1. Can JayBird delopers group improve situation?

I use blobs quite a bit and have not seen the problems your have. If the
'developers' can get a test case together for your problem, I am sure it can
be fixed.

> 2. From whom I can expect support on IC2.5 since I'm going to use
> IC2.5 on RH8.0 for a while but met some installation problems.

Borland. IC2.5 is only available when you purchase licences for IB6.5, and
AFAIK does not work with FB, even if the licence permits it

> On Slackware 8.1 I didn't have such problems. Will I find support on
> borland.public.interbase.interclient?

For Interclient that is the best, and possibly only, place to get help.

>Are there other discussion groups
> on IC?

Not that I know of, especially when using with FB

Phil
--
Linux 2.4.4-4GB
5:18pm up 45 days, 23:07, 1 user, load average: 0.08, 0.02, 0.01