Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] JDK 1.1.8 compatible JDBC driver?
Author John Moore
At 15:42 06/10/2003 +0100, david wrote:

>Hope that clarifies things and confirms that all being well you should
>be able to do what you want.

Very lucid and helpful, thanks! Yes, I should be able to do what I want,
and, as I said elsewhere, unless the Interclient driver is extremely
limited, it should do everything I require, as my database needs are really
rather minimal. In fact I'm using hsqldb for prototyping, and I'm just
looking for something rather more sturdy and established for deployment,
while hoping not to sacrifice the small footprint, easy setup advantages
that hsqldb has. Firebird certainly seems to fit the bill.

John

John Moore - Norwich, UK - john@...