Subject Re: Fwd: FireBird JCA-JDBC driver character encoding bug [redcat@chnu.cv.ua]
Author rrokytskyy
Hi,

It seems to me that I have fixed that bug. At least I use the same
mechanism of converting String to a byte[] as in FBStringField.
However, I was not able to create a test that cleanly shows that
problem is gone (I have problems reproducing the bug). The whole test
suite runs fine on my machine.

Please update your sources and try it yourself.

Best regrads,
Roman