Subject Re: Connection hang on connecting to the database.
Author beijingcafe55129
Thanks for the quick reply.

How do I know if InterServer is running on my machine? I looked at
Windows Task Manager and I don't see a process name interserver.exe. I
tried to use isconfig.exe to start interserver.exe and the Start light
is on and I still don't see the process in Windows Task Manager. Do
you think if there is anything wrong with my Interserver/Interclient
installation? The installation did go very smooth. I am trying to run
Interserver as a service. My login does have Administrator privilege.

Thanks

Chuck