Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Re: Does FBDriver support arrays?
Author Sergei P. Volin
This is also a decision. Thanx, Roman. I'll try it.
----- Original Message -----
From: rrokytskyy
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:59 AM
Subject: [Firebird-Java] Re: Does FBDriver support arrays?

Just came to my mind... I meant that we do not support java.sql.Array,
but you can always store serializable objects in BLOB fields. So, if
this is ok for you, use PreparedStatement.setBytes(int, byte[]) method.

Best regards,
Roman Rokytskyy

--- In Firebird-Java@y..., "Sergei P. Volin" <svolin@t...> wrote:
> No, Roman, I can't - I'm very busy now with a project. But I would
do help if had time for that. May be later if somebody else does not