Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] FirebirdSQL & orionserver
Author David Jencks
I have no idea, but I hope you will provide a guide when you find out.

You can probably deploy it withing their jdbc framework or their jca
framework. If you use the jdbc framework you will not be able to use xa
features, whereas if you deploy it as a jca resource adapter the xa should
be available.

Please let us know of any problems with the driver you encounter in this
environment.

thanks
david jencks