Subject [Firebird-Java] Re: Firebird-JCA Javadoc
Author Tsoloane Moahloli
That should be fine.  The email addy is:

Thanks a lot

"It's impossible," says Reason. "It's reckless," says Experience
"It's painful," says Pride.  "Try!" says Dream
The challenge...to bring a dream to life
                                   ---Toyota Formula 1

"The information contained in this communication is confidential  and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Mutual & Federal Insurance Company Limited is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt."

>>> rrokytskyy@yahoo.co.uk 06/13/02 10:30AM >>>
Do you need exactly beta 1 version? I can send you most recent CVS
snapshot, we made a lot of fixes after beta 1.

Roman

P.S. Send me an email directly, because I use web interface and it
hides emails.

--- In Firebird-Java@y..., "Tsoloane Moahloli" <TMOAHLOL@m...> wrote:
> I am behind a firewall and cannot get the
CVS javadoc.  Is it
possible
> for someone to send me a zip of
the source for versio 1 beta 1.0 so
that
> I can generate some javadoc
to work with?

> Regards,

Tsoloane

-------

> "The information contained in this communication is confidential
and
> may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the
use of the
> individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorised
> receive it.  If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby
> notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking
action in
> reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited
and
> may be unlawful.  Mutual
& Federal Insurance Company Limited is
neither
> liable for the
proper, complete transmission of the information
> contained in this
communication nor any delay in its receipt."

> BEGIN:VCARD
> VERSION:2.1
> X-GWTYPE:USER

FN:Tsoloane Moahloli