Subject Re: bug in PreparedStatement.setString () method
Author wsaschakiss
Hi Roman,

--- In Firebird-Java@y..., "rrokytskyy" <rrokytskyy@y...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is bug in InterClient 2.01. But since there's hardly any
support
> for it, you have two options:

Oh, does that mean, that the InterClient is not going to be developed
any further? If this is the case, I will use the type 4 JDBC driver.

If you need someone to support the InterClient, propbably I could
help. I have quite good Java and C/C++ skills and would like to join
the group if possible. What do you mean?

Thanx,

Sascha.....*>

> a) use Borland's InterClient 2.5. However it is not free and is
> shipped only with InterBase 6.5.
>
> b) try our type 4 JDBC driver, that is available using anonymous
CVS