|Subject||Re: Using FBDatabaseMetadata|
> Ok, let's assume that table patterns null and "" are same as "%". Idone. please, update your sources.
> will fix that in main tree probably on Tuesday (currently I have
> some load at work, but Thursday is day off in Germany). I do have
> some other fixes in metadata class. Also I will review and commit
> parameters in JDBC URL on Tuesday.
- params in URLs
- Connection.getStatement(resultSetType, resultSetConcurrency) is
same as Connection.createStatement();
- DatabaseMetaData: catalogs, schemas, getTables(null, null, null,
- ResultSetMetaData.getCatalogName and ResultSetMetaData.getSchemaName
- Statement.close() makes statement unusable
- PreparedStatement.clearParameters works
- Statement.getResultSet() still is not implemented correctly
- Statement.getUpdateCount() still is not implemented correctly
- SQLException.getSQLState() does not work