Subject RE: [Firebird-Java] Re: Strange errors with JDBC driver
Author Jan Aleman
Ok, I'll work on the URL thing as that's quite usefull, most java apps
prefer to connect using just driver and URL

I still don't understand why you allways have to specify the
characterset, defaulting to the charset a database is in when not
specified looks like a very natural option to me.

Jan Aleman