Subject Error Codes
Author Ken Richard
Attached is a new copy of that can be used to
replace the one in CVS. I also attached the program that I wrote to
extract the error codes from the msg.gbak file. The program is not
automated, but it does the job.

There were a few codes that did not have messages and a few codes that
did not quite match up with the messages so the program had to tweak
some of the data. Take a look if you are interested. I did use JDK 1.4
regular expressions to handle the parsing of iberror.h so.

The message database has several translations of the messages, so it
would not be too difficult to extend my tool to create translated
property files of the messages, but I don't see much value in doing it
for a JDBC driver. If anyone wants the translated files I will extract