Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] log4j and the new driver
Author David Jencks
If you don't want logging, make sure the log4j-core is not on your runtime
classpath. If you do, make sure there is something finding a
log4j.properties or log4j.xml file to initialize the logging. I wish there
were better instructions for how to set up log4j -- I usually struggle for
quite a while before getting it to work.

david jencks