Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Re: JayBird
Author Ann W. Harrison
At 08:55 PM 10/31/2002 +0000, g868avx wrote:

>We need to help more people to realise that Firebird is the best
>choice of open source database. I spent many months evaluating the
>open source databases - and was surprised to discover that the best
>available did not have one of the highest profiles.

I'm a pretty decent writer - at least I think I am - but I'm
totally ignorant of JDBC. I've written a bit of Java, a bit
more C++, and quite a bit of an obscure object language called
Jello, so I've kind of got the two ends - objects and Firebird -
if someone could provide some rough notes on the middle stuff,
we could probably get some press.

Regards,

Ann
www.ibphoenix.com