Subject Re: Built in pooling added to jca-jdbc driver
Author cabofalso
jw,
I was having the same problem. The culprit turned out to be a
malformed db URL. Make sure the db URL has the following format:
private DatabaseAccess _dbAccess =
new DatabaseAccess(
FBDriver.FIREBIRD_PROTOCOL
+ "localhost:c:/db/firebird/ortwin/ortwin.gdb"
,"sysdba"
,"masterkey"
,"org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver"
);

This was for an interbase database in a win2k box. The important here
are:
1.- There is no delimiter bewteen FBDriver.FIREBIRD_PROTOCOL and the
host name (i.e. "localhost")
2.- There is a ":" delimiter between the host name ("localhost") and
the file name ("c:/db/firebird/ortwin/ortwin.gdb").

I hope this helps.
Agustin