Subject Re: [IB-Java] Java connectivity.
Author David Jencks
Hi,
What are their questions?
What context are they using it in?

I know several people are using Firebird with the JBoss open source ejb
server, although from some of their comments I don't know if they are in
production yet.

It may or may not be clear from the classes but the important parts of jdbc
2 - xaconnections - are not implemented at all in ic 2. This, for me, is
the main reason to write a new driver. On the other hand I have heard that
there seem to be no (or almost no) completely successful implementations of
this stuff. There are various connection pooling wrappers that can fake
some of it, although not true XA 2pc support.

With more specific questions we might be able to look for answers.

david jencks