Subject RE: [IB-Java] Re: Interserver Win32 Development
Author Ken Richard
I use the one in the /interclient/20/dev/firebird folder. There are a few
flags that you have to set first. Hope it helps!

This is a batch file that I run to kick-off the build. I run it with the
PACKAGE argument to build the distribution and with no argumment for just a
build. I tweak the batch file when I want a debug build.

BUILD.BAT:
set IC_PLATFORM=win32
set IC_BUILD_DIR=c:/dev/interclient/interclient/20/dev
set IC_SKIP_ISCONFIG=1
set IC=c:\dev\interclient\interclient\20\dev
set IB=c:\dev\firebird
set
CLASSPATH=c:\dev\interclient\interclient\20\dev\packages;c:\dev\j2sdkee1.2.1
\lib\j2ee.jar
set PATH=C:\Dev\BCC55\Bin;%PATH%
set INCLUDE=%INCLUDE%;%IB%\include
set LIB=%LIB%;%IB%\lib
set JAVAC=javac
C:
pushd \Cygnus\bin
if "%1"=="PACKAGE" goto package
bash --login -i c:/dev/interclient/build.sh
goto build_end
:package
bash --login -i c:/dev/interclient/package.sh
rmdir /s/q %TP%\interclient
mkdir %TP%\interclient
xcopy /s %IC%\deliverables\*.* %TP%\interclient
:build_end
popd

Then build.sh looks like:
cd $IC_BUILD_DIR
firebird/make.sh -build

and Package.sh looks like:
cd $IC_BUILD_DIR
firebird/makeDeliverables.sh -build

It could be a little more elegant, but it works for me. I think I also had
to rename my make.exe from cygnus to ensure that the borland make got called
instead. Bit of a pain, but I don't use cygwin for other stuff anyway.