Subject RE: [IB-Java] Help on InterClient
Author Joe Shevland
Sorry, missed the source code on the first read. The problem is in the
missing port number after the hostname:

jdbc:interbase://myserver:/opt/interbase/example/employee.gdb

You've written:

//myserver:/

which the Interclient code would parse as being a hostname of 'myserver' and
a port of '', and '' is definitely not an integer :)

If you omit the colon after the hostname as in:

jdbc:interbase://myserver/opt/interbase/example/employee.gdb

it will work.

Regards,
Joe