Subject Re: Big Problem
Author Torsten Welches
Max,

the ResultSet.updateXYZ methods are a JDBC2 feature. InterClient1.6
supports JDBC1 only. IC20 will support JDBC2, but it's not yet
released.

Of cause you can update a row with IC16:
http://web2.java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/jdbc/basics/updating.html

Good luck,
Torsten

--- In IB-Java@egroups.com, "max.bertolini" <max.bertolini@l...>
wrote:
> I'm using InterBase 6.0 with interclient using Java 1.2.2 and I'm
not avle to make an update of a Databae row!

> All methods that i try to use seems not supported!!
> To update a row on the DB I do:
>
> - make a query on the DB
> I get the response on the Object ResultSet
> - then I try to update a single data of the row with
ResultSet.updateInt(int col, int newData)

> - and then I try to update the row on the DB using
ResultSet.updateRow()