Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Re: Firebird Language Reference 2.5 (English) Beta 1 (pdf) and (html).
Author Lester Caine
On 09/03/16 21:01, Aage Johansen aagjohan@... [Firebird-general]
wrote:

> I tried to post some comments and suggestions to the newsgroup
> gmane.comp.db.firebird.documentation yesterday.
> I cannot see the post (using Mozilla Thunderbird) - is it held in
> quarantine, disposed of, rejected, or something else?
> The latest posts I can see in the newsgroup are dated 02.02.2016.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.firebird.documentation like the rest
of gmane is simply a third party mirror of material from the proper
sources. It has no access to post to any of the lists it piggybacks.

firebird-docs which it mirrors is on SF
https://sourceforge.net/p/firebird/mailman/ which simply requires a
registered account to allow posts to any of the lists hosted there.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL