Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Delphi Help
Author Iwan Cahyadi Sugeng
I'm not delphi expertise,but i'm a delphier. Right now i'm using dbexpress
component on delphi xe. It can support up to 2.5 at least i'm using that
version and not having problem with it except the list() function that
didn't work. I still vouldn't find what cause it.
So what do you want to know?maybe i can help