Subject Re: [Firebird-general] ANN: Start of article series on Firebird 3 in German "Entwickler Magazin"
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
> Will there be an english version? Thanks

An obvious question. ;-)

There have been a few requests already, but a) I have to check with the
publisher if I'm allowed to do so and b) I think I won't do that for
free as the past has shown, this work is boring. ;-) So if someone is
interested, he could compensate my expenses somehow, if the publisher
accepts English translations.

Regards,
Thomas