Subject Re: Refused subscription
Author popa_marius_adrian
--- In Firebird-general@yahoogroups.com, "Carlos H. Cantu" <listas@...> wrote:

> >>Can it be a serious source of spam?
>
> HB> Yes, it is a *serious* source of spam. We don't get this on any other lists.
>
> Are you sure? The emails published in the web interface are encoded
> to avoid being catched by spammers, and only subscribed people (to
> the original list) can post using the nntp server.

I think i subscribed Firebird-devel on gmane but seems that i didn't asked Helen before doing that
So I guess if she agrees maybe is good to have a blog like interface
to the mailing list
anyway we have new nabble now and is pretty decent compared to sourceforge
interface to read the posts on the web
http://n4.nabble.com/Firebird-f1100200.html

sometimes i use the web interface for links in articles ...