Subject RE: [Firebird-general] Domain firebirdsql.org has gone?
Author Codebue Fabio - P-Soft
I already post some day ago in support list

if I use some italian DNS like

151.99.125.2 and 151.99.125.3 I see the same "sales" page...

if I use others DNS like 212.216.172.62 and 212.216.172.62 I see the correct
page...

Codebue Fabio
.--------------------------------.
P-Soft di Codebue Fabio & C. sas