Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Re: [Firebird-website] Firebirdsql.it - redisign
Author Jiri Cincura
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 16:50, Codebue Fabio - P-Soft
<f.codebue@...> wrote:
> robably you don't know that joomla have a download section... (with download
> statistics included) and you can put a lot of document..
> .And you can organize it very well... with so few code...

I know that Joomla has download section. But the design isn't saying,
at least for me, that this is site of database engine project.

> Naturally a lot of people believe that coding produce a better result than
> framework...

I'm not against using Joomla, Drupal, etc. for Firebird site. I was
just commenting the design, and that purely internal opinion.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (CTO x2develop.com)
http://blog.vyvojar.cz/jirka/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com