Subject Re: [Firebird-general] What do you think about Firebird official site?
Author marius popa
On Jan 18, 2008 1:22 PM, Erick Sasse <esasse@...> wrote:

> > What is one of the most sucessfull websites around ? Answer Google
> > Design simple
> > why is it good ? the product behind it is good , that is what counts
> > in the end
>
> Do you buy the most ugly car because its engine never fails? I don't. :)
> Take a look at PostgreSQL website for instance. Very simple, very
> professional.

yes is very well done and i like the part with the documentation and
manuals

> > but feel free to donate to the firebird foundation
> > then there is money around for the website
>
> I'm a FF member already, so I donate every year.

i submitted this thread to the colleagues .
There are some great creative minds in the design team and maybe we could
help the website with some new templates
Here is our team
http://www.reea.net/echipa.html

--
developer flamerobin.org