Subject Re: [Firebird-general] What do you think about Firebird official site?
Author Jiri Cincura
On 1/17/08, Erick Sasse <esasse@...> wrote:
> I think FF should put money on the website development, including very
> good designers.
> A professional looking website is a huge plus to get more users.

OTOH progress on development is important too... FF has not huge
(AFAIK) budget of money as big companies. So sometimes it's about
priorities...

But I agree, that some facelift (maybe not super-shiny-brand-new, just
small "classic" [1] design) would help.

[1] Something that's not original, but looks good and is some kind of
standard nice presentation.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (Microsoft Student Partner)
http://blog.vyvojar.cz/jirka/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com