Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Yahoo problems
Author Lester Caine
Martijn Tonies wrote:

>> Anybody else having problems with Yahoo since Xmas?
>>
>> I've had my email address blocked three times in the last few days and
>> now have more 'reactivations' than actually logged 'bounced' ones :(
>> I've switched email addresses for the moment to see what happens !
>
> Yeah, it said mine was bouncing as well. Re-activated it, let's see what
> happens.

Nice to hear it's me going mad :)
I normally use my own domain email address and had to get it registered
with BT to be able to use it, so I could see a problem if that was
changed somewhere :(
( It's not HOSTED by BT but it looks like I've got to move everything to
them to get reverse DNS actually working since BT will not allow me to
use my fixed IP with another ISP ! )

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL