Subject RE: [Firebird-general] "DevCo" & Firebird
Author Chris Wallis
I have that shirt -- should I stop wearing it to preserve the value? I love
wearing it! Yes, it was from the the time that we still thought Borland was
a good company, doing the right thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Steinmaurer [mailto:ts@...]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 11:59 AM
To: Firebird-general@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Firebird-general] "DevCo" & Firebird

>>If this happens (again), I will owe "DevCo" the following t-shirt:
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/COMPUTER-INTERBASE-OPEN-PENGUIN-ROOSTER-T-SHIRT-NEW-XL
_W0QQitemZ7224907930QQcategoryZ21092QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> Rooster! What Rooster??? That's a flaming phoenix!

I wonder if the seller knows what beauty he has in his ebay basket?

Was this an "official" t-shirt for the open-source "spin-off"? Something
which has been auctioned at the conference, for, hmm, quite some euros?

If so, I would suggest that the FF releases the rooster, ehm phoenix,
from its imprisoned being to let the phoenix fly at the this year
conference for quite some more bucks than 5 USD.

;-)

Thomas

Community email addresses:
Post message: Firebird-general@yahoogroups.com