Subject RE: [Firebird-general] Re: FB 2.0 status update from Dmitry
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

I think the same, but if people have the skin so sensitive and do not want
to "favor" one news site over another with posts from the team leader, he
just creates dmitry.blogspot.com and done. Sorry, firebird.blogspot.com is
already taken for lyrics. More information at
http://blogspot.com/

> See http://www.firebirdsql.org/index.php?op=newsportal - its already
> there. :)

Thanks.

The problem is that the Newsflash changes with time. We need a "stationary",
very bold link in our main page to that URL you posted.

C.