Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Buying in? Selling out?
Author Lester Caine
Si Carter wrote:

> [...]

Also the banks should not process 'post-dated' cheques but you try
getting compensation when they do - AND charge you because they take you
overdrawn ;)
The sooner we get over night clearance of electronic transfers rather
this con-job three/four days to clear already cleared funds .....
( It's just taken 11 days to get the funds from a re-mortgage into an
account where I can ACTUALLY use it - so I'm even more p****d of at the
moment :) and THEN they limit how much I can pay OUT each day :( )

--
Lester Caine